Friday, August 17, 2007

a comment on things to do !

Helen said...
I love water bottles -- they let me carry water in a perfect sized container -- anywhere! And I drink a LOT of water if I have one w/ me. I WISH they'd make a nalgene bottle in the easy to use size... but until they do, I buy one or two bottles of water in the evil plastic, but reuse them to death. Eventually, someone will decide that my empty water bottle is really trash, and recycle it before I can stop it... but for now, we rotate about a six-pack worth through the refrigerator, refilling whenever we drink from them. It doesn't eliminate the plastic use, but it sure cuts down.
August 13, 2007 12:17 PM

Great idea Helen !
every little bit helps!
I encourage everyone I know to change out light bulbs for the more efficent flourescent bulbs.
i have even bought friends who were on a tight budget a pack of 5 or so. We ALL know the regulars will burn out, and if money was tight then they will eventually uise the flourescent ones to be able to not have to run to the store. lol and maybe the better bulb will just "stick"

No comments: